Medicare is available to most people at age 65, and for certain qualifying disabled people who are under age 65. We offer ALL types of plans.
- Traditional Medicare alongside a Medicare Supplement Plan
- Medicare Advantage Plans (both HMO and PPO in most areas)
- Part D Prescriptions Plans
Important questions when choosing the right Medicare Supplement / Advantage Plan:
- What is your budget?
- Which prescriptions do you currently take?
- How often do you travel?
- Which doctors are important to you? How important is access to a wide range of providers?
- How often do you use medical and prescription services?